How to convert data into imzML?
- Thermo: converter for LTQ- and Orbitrap-based instruments is available for download
- Waters: imzML files can be generated using an export filter in Waters' High Definition Imaging (HDI) software
- Bruker: conversion module 'toimzml' developed by CEA-LIST is availabe. Please contact Jean-Pierre Both
- ABI: 'Analyze' format can be converteed by 'toimzml'. Please contact Jean-Pierre Both
- mzML: imzMLConverter (converts mzML to imzML)
- mspire - a gem for programming language ruby: the mspire executable has a subcommand to_imzml. (commandline interface with rich options)
imzML is already implemented in several MS imaging applications.
- data exchange and evaluation within the COMPUTIS consortium (see below)
- BioMap (currently works for 'CONTINUOUS' binary mode only. Version that includes 'PROCESSED' mode will be available shortly)
- Spectviewer: beta version is available for academic labs. Please contact Jean-Pierre Both
- TizViz: beta version is available. Please contact Christian Fuchsberger
- Quantinetix (commercial software by Imabiotech)
- MALDIVision (commercial software by PREMIER Biosoft)
- "Indigo Platform" including DESI imaging by Prosolia (Randy Jullian)
- Internal data handling for MS imaging at Novartis (Stöckli lab)
- Additional application examples can be found in the MS image gallery.
Currently under development
- new MS imaging software 'MSImageView' by Markus Stöckli (successor of BioMap)
- mMass by Martin Strohalm
- MS imaging quantitation software by Per Andren / Patrik Källback
More detailed information on MS imaging software tools which were developed by COMPUTIS partners is presented below and in the submenu of this section.
- Browsing through selected ion images
- Coregistration of images
- Extensive analysis tools
- Free to download!
Mirion (Justus Liebig University)
- Mass spectra directly accessible through image
- Overlay of different masses
- Overlay of optical and MS image
- Compatible with high mass accuracy images